Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Day

Welcome back stampers! You know what's exciting? Well for me anyway. When something goes the way you plan it,  am meaning this next card. I saw the colors for this week's challenge from Global Design Project and immediately had to sketch out what I was thinking of. Sometimes this process of designing a card can take some time. I'm really like how this turned out. Let me know your thoughts by commenting below.


I used the color combination from Global Design Project (#GDP041). 


3 comments:

  1. Leanne, I love the sketch you have come up with using this weeks colour combination. The Glimmer paper is a lovely touch! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is lovely Leanne. I'm not one to sketch out a design, more just fly by the seat of my pants. But that's a great tip. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

      Delete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne